Sunday, August 11, 2019

MY ADMISSION TO ICT

                          MY ADMISSION TO ICT                             In this article , I shared my experience about how I got admission in ICT(Institute of Chemical Technology),the dream college of every chemical engineering aspirant.                       After CET results,we have to go through MHT-CET counselling for admission.My %ile in mht-cet was 99.58 and 96.1 in jee mains.I started filling couselling form on SAAR portal .But due to heavy web traffic ,it was no more.Again,we had to register on DTE as per last year.So,I did so.After few days Cap application portal was also opened for round 1.So , I shortlisted  colleges on it and set preferences accordingly.My preference was     VJTI CS >COEP CS >ICT Chem.  .Then,results for Round 1 came ,I got  ICT in it. Again in Round 2 I got ICT.In Round 3 , no betterment.So,after third round I had to take admission   in ICT.           I am from degloor, dist. Nanded ,So I had to reach Mumbai for admission.Then,I did so.  In mumbai,matunga,I found ICT situated in front of Vjti .I reported to ARC on time , given Original Documents and submitted DD ,completed small procedure .And my admission was confirmed to ICT.                        I found ICT a very green place."WALK IN , YOU WILL NEVER FEEL WALK TO OUT ".

No comments:

Post a Comment

my first blog ..

My Lockdown and Sem 3 Experience

Hello friend s ,March 22 it was , Lockdown was declared . I just had a trip to Matheran after my sem-2 Mid-semester exam. After that  colleg...