Thursday, December 26, 2019

MY ADMISSION TO VJTI.....

             In the last blog , I have told how I had taken  told how I had taken admission to ICT. After few days I came to know that there i admission to ICT. After few days I came to know that there is something called SPOT ROUND .Very front to it there is  VJTI  . For spot round admisssion , I entered my first step in VJTI.........Image result for vjti pics

Image result for vjti pics

As I entered in, it was too late than spot round time, hurrily I entered in .Hassshh...it wasn't started. The vacant seats were displayed on the screen.My thought was that I will take admission only if get CS/IT branch there. But there were no seats for CS. For IT there were 2 seats vacant. Based on the merit number , I was allotted the first seat.But before that I had to cancel the admission to ICT. However, I wasn't getting OTP for the same due to network issue.Teachers had warned if you won't get OTP in 5 mins, they have to move on.

             I was very panic at that point of time.I had to stand on road out of my college waiting for OTP. Finally, I received that OTP and cancelled admission from ICT and admitted in VJTI  . After that small documentation procedure, my admission was confirmed.This how I became VJTIAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my first blog ..

My Lockdown and Sem 3 Experience

Hello friend s ,March 22 it was , Lockdown was declared . I just had a trip to Matheran after my sem-2 Mid-semester exam. After that  colleg...